Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Baby B's Birthday!






The big day finally arrived! Introducing Madeleine Ann B. Madeleine arrived at 6:03 PM. She checked in at 7 pounds 13.4 ounces and measured 19.5 inches.
Mom and baby are doing well. Dad exceeded expectations by not fainting, but he is taking a vow of celibacy and needs a stiff drink or the drugs they gave mom in the delivery room.
We'll post more in the next few days but in the meantime, enjoy these first clips -

















5 comments:

sheree said...

OMG! what a cutie! i can't wait to meet my new sweet little niece! love you both, sheree

shaeski said...

Welcome to the world Madeleine Ann! We love you and can't wait to meet you! To Hannah and Brian- Congratulations you two! Hannah, what finally worked? Spicy food? Swimming? Here's to a wonderful new chapter!

SuburbanDaddy said...

Congratulations from one daddy blogger to another. We can't wait to meet her and play gaaaah!

Sooze said...

She is SOOO BEAUTIFUL, I almost cried! Those graceful little hands! That sweet little face. Thank God she got Hannah's good looks. HARRRR! Congratulations!

Anne said...

Brian and Hannah, I'm so, so happy for you! I was in the delivery room for the birth of my sister's two girls, so kudos to BOTH of you for not fainting! Congratulations. I can't wait to meet her!