Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 25, 2009

California Living

What could be a better way to start out in California - beautiful girls, beautiful scenery, beautiful weather and a nice bottle of wine.





Madeleine is really adjusting to the laid back California lifestyle. The first thing she did upon getting to Cali was to pop on her flip flops and J Lo sweatsuit.





A big departure from our East Coast digs - our temporary house (until our furniture arrives) has a backyard!





Madeleine dines al fresco at least twice a day





If Daddy would get her a pony, we would have a place to put it - we're just a few blocks from a riding trail and many of the houses have small stables - like ours!





You can see why they have the Rose Bowl out here - the roses are gigantic.





-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

Maggie C. said...

Welcome to Cali! I find it hilarious that you were dining "al fresco" this weekend, as I sat shivering in Marina del Rey! You'll get your California blood in no time ;)

I can't wait to finally meet Madeline!

Anne said...

Looks great!