So now, we proudly introduce you to - Baby Kitchen, complete with miniature pots and pans and faux dishwasher, sink and oven.

Even though it just arrived today, her skills in the kitchen are threatening to surpass those of mommy.

Of course, sometimes only grownup sized things will do - as we discovered when she quickly spurned the overstuffed baby chair we got her in favor of Daddy's man chair, which she now climbs into and sits in (book in hand, of course)
Meanwhile, Mommy and Daddy are quickly learning how to speak SoCal-ease. Instead of fog, we have a phenomenon called "marine layer" - which looks, acts, and smells like fog.
And instead of referring to freeways as "I-95" or just "95" there is apparently a state law that forces you to say "the" in front of the number ("the 134" or "the 405"). Of course, I have no room to complain as I am a graduate of THE Ohio State University....

-- Post From My iPhone


No comments:
Post a Comment