Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Madeleine's "Great" Aunts

Madeleine had a great visit last weekend with Aunt Janeen and Aunt Crazy, who were escaping the lousy weather back east for a few days in sunny California. Everyone had great fun.

Aunt Janeen took her to Huntington Gardens.....



And let her sip from a Dos Equis cup (filled with water thankfully)



Aunt Crazy let her play with her very expensive designer sunglasses


But thankfully took a pass on the jambalaya



Mommy took her to the end of Santa Monica Pier


And daddy served as her waiter at the restaurant......


-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

Anne said...

That taking-the-menu thing is her new MO, eh? I like it! And you're right: she's a big young for jambalaya. :)

We had SUCH a great time! I still giggle at different conversations ... I can't believe I was only there 2 days!

As an aside, those sunglasses are SUPER CHIC!!! Don't you go doggin' my VUARNET's! Hee hee!