Madeleine is, of course, supervising the move.

She has given us permission to take some breaks from the packing to soak in a few of our favorite DC sights one more time - like this year's especially beautiful cherry blossoms.

Of course, when duty calls, not even Moving Day can stand in the way. So Daddy spent the week before the move in Hong Kong and Shanghai, returning 48 hours before the movers. Shanghai, pictured below, reminds Daddy of the current state of our lives - an interesting juxtaposition of the old and new.



-- Post From My iPhone


2 comments:
Holy Moly! When I saw you Sunday, I didn't know you'd just returned from that - CRAZY!
I hope you're enjoying your nights in the schwanky hotel, too.
Love the pic of Baby B in the box. BON VOYAGE! Have a safe and happy trip!
Pictures are up ... will send them to you in a CD soon if you like. Hope you made it there in 3 pieces!
http://crazyauntcrazy.blogspot.com/2009/04/farewell-family-b.html
Post a Comment