Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 24, 2008

I Want My Baby Back!

Madeleine had a great weekend in Florida getting to meet lots and lots of relatives (apparently 29 people went out to dinner on Saturday night - I suspect that the restaurant went ahead and built the tip into the bill).

Madeleine also had her first tea party on Saturday afternoon - hope to have some pictures to post here at some point. But apparently she was quite lovely and was a very good hostess.

The biggest thing I'm looking forward to this week is getting my girls back home on Wednesday. It's been hard having them gone for so long - so I've adopted a new theme song!

Meanwhile, I was able to go down the stairs for the first time in 6 weeks without using my backside. Trust me - after six weeks of this - it's a big deal!

No comments: